Huxley is looking for one of its clients, a human-sized management company located in Luxembourg, for an operational controls analyst in Transfer Agency.
Your main responsibilities:
* Execution of key risk controls in relation to the Transfer Agency's activity;
* Execution of controls related to account opening process, including the verification of account opening documentation in relation to regulatory obligations, such as AML/KYC, FATCA and CRS;
* Performing controls related to the integrity of the Transfer Agency's register;
* Execution of relevant customer account name and transaction screening processes in order to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime, such as fraud;
* Application of surveillance procedures which seek to detect excessive or short-term trading in funds;
* Providing support to the Compliance Officer relating to certain reporting to the local Financial Regulator;
* Identification of control gaps, and implementation of new Key Risk Controls;
* Preparation of statistical reporting on Key Risk Controls;
* Escalation of any irregularities or high risk items;
* Contribution to the improvement of daily operational processes and the implementation of new projects and initiatives;
* Participation in regular reviews of relevant working procedures;
* Based upon experience, presentation of facts and data to Senior Management.
* At least 2 years of experience in Transfer Agency;
* In-depth knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) principles;
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related;
* Sound knowledge of general account registration tasks;
* Prior experience in quality assurance, quality control or similar;
* Has an understanding of the basic concept and mechanisms of FATCA and CRS;
* Strong attention to detail, and a constant focus on quality and client service;
* Risk mind-set;
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.