Investor services opportunity for a human-sized office in Luxembourg. The main aspects of the position are related to Transfer Agency.
* Management (3 employees), organization (planning) and co-ordination of the daily shareholders services activity to deliver the highest standard of service to clients.
* Handle internal and external client queries, act as an escalation point for more complex queries (KYC, re-identification, payments…).
* Develop and maintain the relationship with stakeholders and other business units.
* Improve the client services desk with new processes and methods.
* Keep up with new legislation as well as best practices that can be found on the market.
* Monitor the performance of the teams, analyze information. Report management information related to this performance to the top management.
* Ensure that deadlines and targets are met. If not, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action.
* 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in Transfer Agency.
* People management experience within the fund industry;
* Fluency in English and German is mandatory.
* In-depth knowledge of investment fund operations including redemption and dividend payments;
* Curiosity for industry trends, legal and regulatory themes;