Accounting / Chartered
Accounting / Chartered
My client is one of the leaders in Real Estate in Europe. Luxembourg employs 50 collaborators specialised in legal, accounting & tax.
Following an internal move, Luxembourg is looking for a new person in one of the accounting teams.
The person they are looking will be friendly, collaborative and willing to develop his/her skills.
On the hard skills' side, he/she will have at least 1 year of experience in accounting and will have some experience in real estate. The title will be adapted to your level: junior accountant (between 1 and 2 years of exp.) - accountant (between 2 years of 4 years of exp. or senior accountant 5 years + of exp. in Luxembourg).
* Day to day accounting for various companies:
* - Incoming invoices;
* - Accruals and provisions;
* - Outgoing invoices;
* - Bank statements;
* Maintain interest calculation schedules;
* Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
* Assistance in preparation of quarterly reporting in company's GAAP/IFRS ;
* Preparation of accruals and provisions;
* Intercompany reconciliations;
* Preparation of financial statements;
* Preparation of quarterly reconciliations.
Administration & General.
* Preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT & CIT returns;
* Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
* Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
* Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
* Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
* General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process.
* Preparation of annual accounts;
* Assist with consolidation process;
* Liaise with external auditors;
* Preparation of quarterly reporting
* Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
* You are fluent in English.
* At least one year of experience in accounting in Luxembourg.
* You have experience in real estate.
* You are proficient in excel.
* You are a team player.
* You are well organised and proactive.
* Market conform base salary.
* Bonus paid in December based on your objectives.
* Lunch vouchers (10.80€)
* 30 days of holidays.
* Flexible working hours.
* ACCA/CFA paid by the company.
* Internal and external trainings.
* Possibility to grow (consolidation expert, finance manager, …).
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.