Momenta Operations Limited
Momenta Operations Limited
AML Quality Assurance Team Leader - Fluent in French or Dutch
What's The Role?
We are looking for Team Lead's to join a team of experienced Anti-Money Laundering (AML) professionals representing a multinational banking client. The team will be responsible for performing Quality Assurance (QA) reviews on completed KYC files, summarising results and presenting to stakeholders. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the QA team ensuring consistent quality of review.
Tell Me More
* Start date: October 2019
* Location: Newcastle
* Rate: £300-400 per day
* Duration: Initially 3 months
The Benefits For You
This represents a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a 'Big 4' firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It will also offer a chance to learn and develop your existing skills, and the opportunity to progress further.
* Working in a dynamic and stimulating professional environment
* Support throughout your role, including a detailed training programme with support from skilled professionals
Your day-to-day activities will include:
* Leading a Quality Assurance team driving quality and productivity targets.
* Lead team discussions on the calibration of findings and build consensus prior to finalising records.
* Ensure consistency with the Global QA framework and governance approach.
* Serve as a point of contact for the business with regard to AML/KYC policy and process related questions.
* Managing team communications and escalating issues to senior stakeholders.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need:
* Significant experience in AML/KYC. Including screening (adverse media, sanctions & PEP) and risk assessment.
* Proficient in either Dutch or French. Specifically, reading and interpreting business related documents in Dutch and French.
* Previous team leadership/management experience within an AML/KYC environment.
* Experience reviewing different entity types including Wholesale, Mid Corp, Private Banking and Mass Retail.
* Creativity and good problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to apply a risk-based approach
* Demonstrate the ability to identify suspicious activity
* Strong analytical skills.
* Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
* Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team but also on your own when required.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Please note that this role will require credit and background screening. In addition, you will need to provide identification documentation, proof of address, right to work and evidence of qualifications.