AML & KYC Expert
Our client, a consulting firm, is currently looking for an AML & KYC Expert Manager in order to complete their team in Luxembourg. This department offers services and advice on different topics such as prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing, due diligence and onsite due diligence, open source intelligence, reputation check, business intelligence, implementation of KYC screening tools, FATCA/CRS, etc.
With another Manager, this person will be responsible of a team composed of approximatively 20 people. The AML & KYC Expert Manager will be in charge of developing KYC/AML solutions and operating them as a service.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Managing AML/CTF projects and teams related to Banking, Insurance and Investment Funds processes;
* Leading KYC/AML file review and remediation programs for clients;
* Performing AML systems and controls reviews, Money laundering risk identification and assessments, implementation of risk-based approach for clients;
* Supporting the execution of international FATCA/CRS due diligence and implementation exercises on investment fund distributors, counterparties or clients;
* Understanding key objectives for clients
* Supporting clients to manage strategic, financial, operational, technological and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value;
* Taking part in other client assignments and Ad Hoc projects;
* Being in charge of a team : developing high-performing people through challenging and meaningful opportunities
* Aligning people to objectives and set priorities & direction.
Education & Background:
* Master's degree in Finance, Law, Business, Economics or similar;
* Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in compliance, AML/KYC/CTF…;
* An experience in consultancy is considered as an asset;
* Strong knowledge of anti-money laundering (AML), counter terrorist financing (CTF) and know your customer (KYC);
* A previous experience in people management;
* Fluent in English and in French (fluent in German is an asset);
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and/or unexpected changes;
* Strong verbal, written presentation skills;
* Problem solving and critical thinking competences;
* Attention to detail and analytic skills.
What on offer:
* On-going training;
* An international environment full of challenges and growth opportunities;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg or call directly in our office.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.