The key objective of this role is the achievement by the team of the sales, marketing and project targets through the development, implementation, execution and monitoring of the sales and marketing plan.
Our team is responsible for developing the business relationship with prospective clients, fund managers and client distributors.
You will contribute to the existing team structure and to the growth of the business throughout the following missions :
- Provide general support to both Relationship and Client support teams
- Answer and follow on internal requests
- Organise and prepare presentation documents for external meetings
- Input client information in CRM system
- Monitor assets and revenues from the client portfolios (review, control, forecast and reporting)
- You ideally have a previous experience in a financial/banking institution.
Knowledge of funds investment/ asset management will be appreciated.
- Relevant Bachelor/Master's degree