We are urgently looking for an "Business Intelligence Analyst Developer" on a permanent basis for one of our exclusive and main clients.
Our client is an English speaking dynamic and fast growing banking organization active in six countries, with more than 13 000 employees in total. The Group offers a range of financial products and services to its retail and corporate customers.
The Group also holds a strategic position in retail and business banking as well as offering distinguished Wealth Management services.
Beyond core business activities, the Group has developed social responsibility actions, supporting the Economy, Society and the Environment. Make data accessible and comprehensible to business users by collecting, processing and formatting information from the Bank's core systems. Apply data processing, transformation, analytics and model design best practices. Teach and encourage others to self-serve while building tools that make it simpler and faster for them to do so.
You will analyze business needs by working with business users directly, assess current processes and systems and propose solutions that will allow users to do their work in a simpler and faster way.
You will develop data-driven solutions and manage key data sets by using ETL (MS SSIS), Reporting (MS SSRS) and Presentation (MS EXCEL, Power BI) tools.
You will maintain and support data warehouse, data lakes, staging areas and databases, assuring that data is processed and stored in a reliable and secure way.
Knowledge & skills
- Intermediate understanding of software engineering principles and skills working on Unix/Linux/Windows Operating systems, Version Control and Office software
- Good programming skills, relational database skills with expertise in MS SQL and PL SQL. Skills in Shell Programming
- Understanding in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts and methodologies
- Good in ETL, presentation layer and reporting design strategies. Ability to support custom built ETL, auditing and scheduling programs
- Programming (VBA, .Net, C#, VB.Net)
- Ability to define and solve logical problems
- Analytical capabilities to slice and dice data and display data in reports for best user experience
- Ability to follow Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and should be able to work under any project management methodologies used
- Ability to identify BI application performance bottlenecks and tune
- Expertise and experience in BI Tools
- Fluent in English
Education & experience
- University bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar/relevant area
- At least 10 years of experience in data warehouse as developer and business analyst
- Experience in Banking environments is an asset
Only possible to apply via us!