Compliance Financial Crime Team Manager (M/F)
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Compliance Financial Crime Team Manager. He/she will ensure that the bank meet the regulatory framework in compliance and control the financial crime. This person will be in charge of a Compliance Department and manage a small team.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
* Evaluating and controlling on a regular basis the AML of the bank and sanctions perspective;
* Implementing a compliance company culture;
* Performing regularly compliance controls;
* Reporting suspicious activities to the management;
* Maintaining internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws and regulations and up-to-date;
* Assuring the oversight of the Branches of the Bank;
* Drafting Compliance regulatory reports as necessary to internal or external parties;
* Supporting the Head of Compliance for all related matters.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
* At least 5 of experience in a Compliance role within a bank;
* Having a first experience in Team Management;
* Good knowledge about the banking environment and financial products;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML IV, CTF, sanctions, PEP, embargos, financial crime… and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Excellent command in English both written and verbal;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.