Compliance Officer - Asset Management Company
Our client is an Asset Management company, based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a candidate who will be quickly operational and able to work independently. In order to strengthen their team (2 persons), they are looking for an experimented Compliance Officer. You will report to the Head of Compliance.
The role offers significant exposure across all Compliance Asset Management disciplines.
* Ensuring business is conducted in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations;
* Preparing, reviewing and maintaining compliance policies and regulatory procedures up-to-date;
* Identifying, evaluating and monitoring of compliance risks;
* Performing oversight and due diligence on stakeholders activities;
* Ensuring the compliance monitoring plan;
* Monitoring regulatory developments and helping with the regulatory watch;
* Visiting the European branches of the group for compliance reports and ad-hoc projects.
* A Master degree (ideally in Finance, Legal or economics);
* A minimum of 5 years' in a similar position. An experience in Asset Management will be an asset;
* Knowledge of the Luxembourg funds legal and regulatory framework.
* English and French mandatory;
* Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
* Strong organization and analytical skills and team player;
* Willingness to travel across Europe.
* Working in a successful and established Asset Management Institution in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Skills development in an expert team;
* A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.