Financial director / Consolidation
★★★★★ 1 Reviews
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel Brands brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets. The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel's 12,830 employees is the growth driver of the world's third-largest branded cheese company.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project.
Be you - Be ambitious - Be Bel!
PLACE AND DATE
Suresnes, 1st of September 2019
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
As the Corporate Finance Analyst, you will report directly to the MA Director within the strategic partnerships and tactical Geographies department and you will be in charge of :
- Collect data for strategic investment
- Execute strategic reviews and MA processes
- Ensure compliance and assess potential impacts of a MA project with Tax, Treasury, Legal via appropriate coordination externally and internally
- Contribute to the elaboration of presentations to COMEX / General Management
- Financial review (and challenge business plan assumptions) of large internal investment projects
- Realize modeling works : business plan, evaluation
- Master Degree with a minimum of 2 to 4-year experience on a similar position (MA, transaction services) for example within auditing or a strategic consultancy firm, banks, funds, corporate development departments
- Strong knowledge of Windows and MA data bases, with an understanding of the financial modeling (Business plans, IRR, NSV, payback).
- Strong integrity and rigorousness, you will need to be autonomous with a relational intelligence.
- You like working in a multicultural environment and you have strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and French.