Corporate Legal Administrator (m/f)
My client, an Asset Management company, is actually looking for a Corporate Legal Administrator (m/f) to join their team. They are located in the heart of Luxembourg, near the train station (easily accessible by public transport).
They are looking for a person with a first experience in a Corporate Legal Assistant role in Luxembourg, working on corporate/fund structures (UCITS & AIFs).
* Managing, preparing and coordinating board meetings and shareholder meetings;
* Drafting board minutes and shareholders resolutions;
* Assisting AML and KYC related tasks;
* Be point of contact for lawyers, notaries and Luxembourg authorities;
* Maintaining shareholder's register up-to-date;
* Keeping statutory registers up-to-date;
* Support for the drafting of contracts, reports and agreements;
* Overseeing the signing of contracts and other administrative documents.
* You hold a secretarial, or ideally a law degree (Bachelor or higher);
* You have a similar experience of 2 years in Luxembourg in a Service Provider, Law Firm or Asset Management company;
* You are fluent in French and English;
* You are well organized, rigorous and autonomous;
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills are also required;
* You are able to handle several deadlines and to work autonomously.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.