My client, an Asset Management company investing in several international markets worldwide, is actually looking for a Corporate Officer to join their growing team. They are located in the heart of Luxembourg (easily accessible by public transport) and have investments all over Europe.
They are looking for a person with a first experience in a Paralegal/Corporate Officer/Legal Assistant role in Luxembourg, working on Luxembourg corporate structures.
Corporate Officer - Real Estate Investment Companies - Luxembourg (m/f)
* Managing, preparing and Coordinating board meetings and shareholder meetings;
* Drafting board minutes and shareholders resolutions;
* Be point of contact for lawyers, notaries and Luxembourg authorities;
* Keeping statutory registers up-to-date;
* Support for the drafting of contracts, reports and agreements;
* Overseeing the signing of contracts and other administrative documents.
* You have a similar experience of 2 years in Luxembourg in a Service Provider, Law Firm or Asset Management company;
* You are fluent in English, French or German would be an added value;
* You are well organised, rigorous and autonomous;
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills are also required;
* You are able to handle several deadlines and to work autonomously.
If this description should be in line with your expectations, please do not hesitate to apply for this position. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Claude MAY by phone (+352 27 00 44 18) or by Email.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.