My client is a Bank . You will be reporting to the team leader and will work in collaboration with your colleagues on a dedicated client portfolio.
* Handling all paralegal/ administrative matters relating to domiciled companies;
* Incorporation & liquidation of companies;
* Drafting agreements & contracts (loan agreements, share purchase agreements);
* Liaising with external parties (lawyers, notaries, auditors);
* Preparing documents relating to director's meeting, extraordinary & annual shareholders meetings;
* Corporate housekeeping;
* AML, KYC;
* Handling day to day operations of the companies.
* Fluent in English and French;
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
* Excellent communication & organisational skills;
* Team spirit.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role do not hesitate to send your application to Louisa RAHIM. Although we try to speak personally to everyone who applies, this may not always be possible for every role we handle. As a result, if you have not heard back from us within one week then you can assume we currently have no roles matching with your profile.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.