CA CIB Sweden
CA CIB Sweden
You will join Credit Agricole CIB Sweden as Credit Analyst. You will be the reference point for Front Office, business lines, Senior Country Officer and Head Office for the assessment of the credit worthiness of CACIB’s large Nordic Corporate clients, the risk impact of counterparty risk generating transactions with CACIB as well as other special counterparts and prospects.
Risk and Permanent Control Nordic countries works on a cross border basis with one senior analyst based in Helsinki and the rest of the team in based Stockholm.
Thanks to close cooperation with the different business lines and other departments the position offers a good opportunity to gain a broad experience in risk analysis and a good understanding and overview of the bank’s product offering towards large corporate clients.
Your main responsibilities and duties will be to:
- Monitor the credit risk evolution of these clients
- Prepare own credit opinions in connection with corporate annual reviews, intermediate credit requests and/or rating reviews and issue recommendations concerning the quality of an obligor, of the relevance of a proposed transaction or of the composition of limits proposed to a group or counterparty
- Participate in preparation of the Nordic region annual risk portfolio review or risk strategy, Facilitate and improve the credit process by proactive monitoring of the existing credit risks, limits and ratings
- For credit files exceeding local delegation, working in coordination with relevant regional and/or Risk and Permanent Control Head Office teams
- The files under review vary between different sectors.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Previous work experience from financial analysis and banking is an advantage.
Academic Background : Business School or University.
Specialization required : Business administration, Finance or Accounting.