We are urgently looking for a "Digital Banking Analyst" on a permanent basis for one of our exclusive and main clients.
Our client is an English speaking dynamic and fast growing banking organization active in six countries, with more than 13 000 employees in total. The Group offers a range of financial products and services to its retail and corporate customers.
The Group also holds a strategic position in retail and business banking as well as offering distinguished Wealth Management services.
Beyond core business activities, the Group has developed social responsibility actions, supporting the Economy, Society and the Environment. Shape the Bank's Digital Business and supervise its implementation, working at the forefront of UX, software and integration aspects. Provide an exceptional experience to both customers and business users through reliable and efficient electronic banking operations. Apply market best practices while tailoring solutions as a best-fit to the Bank's strategy. Teach and encourage others to think out of the box and engage them in new digital journeys.
You will work with Digital Officer on the strategy and roadmap of IT digital banking by respecting the target market of the Bank and the principles of a solid and professional online presence.
You will analyze business needs by working with business users directly, assess current processes and systems and propose solutions that will enable a fresh and lean digital experience.
You will cooperate with internal and external IT resources to support the online presence of the Bank.
You will oversee production, assuring that processing is performed in a consistent and secure way.
Knowledge & skills
- Subject matter expert in web technologies and online applications for desktop and mobile
- Proficient on the usability aspects of electronic banking services
- Excellent understanding of web application frameworks
- Good understanding of web analytics
- Experienced with agile development tools (i.e. JIRA) including practice of Agile / SCRUM
- Good knowledge of UX tools, experience in mockups and basic understanding of design tools (i.e. Photoshop)
- Good time management, critical thinking and multi-tasking
- Management of timelines, budgets and resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for delivering superior digital servicing through innovative technical solutions
- General programming knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge on interfacing/middleware/ESB platforms is an asset
Education & experience
- University Master's degree in the areas of Marketing, Arts & Crafts, Digital Business, Information Technology or similar/relevant
- At least 5 years of experience in eBanking, mBanking, Corporate Website and similar environments
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst
Only possible to apply via us!