Partnership with ESCP Europe
ESCP Europe and Le Cnam-Enass have launched a partnership to provide managers from the insurance sector with an executive education programme at the highest level.
Successful completion of this programme awards participants with a double degree:
- ESCP Europe’s Executive MBA
- Cnam-Enass’ Master 2 Management in Insurance
Applicants must demonstrate their managerial skills and potential for success within their company.
A university degree and a minimum of five years’ managerial experience are required.
All participants will be required to attend courses and submit coursework in English. For nonnative English speakers, we require the following minimum scores on the tests listed below:
- TOEFL : 100
- IELTS : Band 7
- IN-HOUSE ENGLISH TEST (free) provided by British Council: CEFR C1*
- Step 1 : One-to-one meeting
- Step 2 : Online Application at www.escpeurope.eu/emba
- Step 3 : On-Campus Admission Interview
- Step 4 : Place offered
- Step 5 : Fee Payment Confirmation
We accept applications:
- until December 2017 for the programme starting in January 2018
- until August 2018 for the programme starting in Paris in September 2018
You can choose your executive MBA duration : 18 months, 22 months or 30 months
A programme compatible with professional activity. The Executive MBA is highly customisable. Organised as a part-time programme lasting 18 to 30 months and based on 4 pillars.