Fund onboarding specialist - Management Company - Luxembourg
My client is a Management Company based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a candidate who will be quickly operational and able to work independently. As a Fund onboarding specialist, you will coordinate the entire life-cycle of company's funds offer. You will ensure the relationship with company's relevant providers and improve internal processes.
Acting as a "fund project manager", you will manage the fund activities (product launches, merges, liquidations).
It is a new position and you will work within a team of 6 persons.
* Managing the fund activities (product launches, merges, liquidations);
* Monitoring and coordinating the fund's offer;
* Supporting the fund's on boarding;
* Supporting the client relationship with service providers;
* Ensure the liaison with the relevant departments (Risk, Compliance,...);
* Maintaining comprehensive service level agreements (SLA);
* Participate in ad hoc projects.
* A Master degree or a relevant experience in a similar role;
* A minimum of 5 year's experience in the fund industry;
* A strong knowledge of Luxembourgish investment funds (UCITS/AIF);
* Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation;
* English and French are mandatory. Other European language is an asset;
* Microsoft Office tool's mastery;
* Strong communication skills with a commercial approach.
* Working in a successful and established Management Company in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* A salary and package linked to your background;
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.