My client is an international IT company. They are actually looking for an HR Generalist for a fixed Term contract until end 2020 in their Luxembourg Office. This person should already have at least 2-3 years of experience in a HR generalist position as it will be a role that will touch to all HR related aspects. To handle the variety of the responsibility, the HR Generalist will be assisted by an Administrative support and a Recruitment Officer. Here an overview of the role of:
HR Generalist - IT company - Luxembourg - CDD (m/f)
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
* Talent Management and Career Development;
* All aspects of Employee Retention and Employee Satisfaction;
* Employee Benefits;
* Talent Acquisition and On boarding (with support of a Recruiter);
* Updating and Implementing of all HR Policies;
* Employee Contracts, Work Permits and other Administrative Aspects related to Human Resources;
* Payroll (with the support of a Fiduciary).
Profile (Technical Skills):
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR generalist role;
* Fluent in English and French;
* Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Labour Law and Labour Market, knowledge of French Labour Law would be an added value;
* Project Oriented working mindset and Entrepreneurial spirit;
* Result-oriented approach;
* Excellent communication skills including report writing;
* Experience in a Technology driven environment is an added value.
* CDD until end 2020;
* Market conform salary and advantages;
* Flexible working environment.
If this description should be in line with your expectations, please do not hesitate to apply for this position. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call (+352 27 00 44 18) or send an Email to Claude MAY.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.