Head of Operations Control
Our client, a global asset manager focusing on credit, private equity and real estate, is currently looking for a Head of Operations Control. As a result of their success, they are actually looking for a person to join them in their growing office as soon as possible. This person will be working in a human size team in Luxembourg. The group employs collaborators in different locations across the world.
Personality is very important for them. They need a person who is interested into the investment sector, autonomous, responsible, and has a hands-on mentality.
In addition, the person needs to show a solid experience in the investment management with real estate and private equity.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Operations Control may include but will not be limited to:
* Being involved in the legal life of entities from the incorporation, acquisition, refinancing to the liquidation;
* Coordinating with Service Providers for incorporation, bank accounts opening and VAT registration as well as overseeing their activities and monitoring their KPIs;
* Controlling deal closing checklist and following the operational organisation;
* Assuring that all documentations are properly recorded and registered in the company from a legal aspect;
* Acting as a manager on the board of Luxembourg entities;
* Handling board meeting and ensuring the follow up;
* Reviewing legal documentation, financial statements, and giving tax structuring advice;
* Reporting to finance professional teams based across different countries.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Business Management or similar;
* At least 8-10 years of experience in a Legal management role within the Luxembourgish's fund industry;
* Strong knowledge about Private Equity and Real Estate asset classes;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for of Luxembourg's corporate law including accounting and administrative procedures;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Pay attention to detail;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in an international environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.