Junior Fund Controller - Private Equity - ENG/FR - Luxembourg
Huxley is supporting an AIFM located in the City Centre of Luxembourg in order to recruit a Junior fund controller. This entity is part of a prestigious international company.
The person they are looking for will have at least 2 years of experience in Private Equity and will be knowledgeable in accounting, tax and audit matters.
On the top of her/his strong technical skills, the candidate will have a team spirit and will be proactive and autonomous.
* Preparing financial statements and reports;
* Monitoring of service providers on financial and accounting reports;
* Cash flow monitoring;
* Supporting the investment teams on PE transactions;
* Coordinating audit, tax and fund controlling processes.
* You have a degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
* You have an excellent command of French and English;
* You have minimum 2 years of experience in the Private Equity industry;
* You possess strong skills in accounting, tax and audit matters;
* You have a strong team spirit, pro activity and autonomy.
* Working in a successful and established AIFM Institution in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Skills development in an expert team;
* A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.