The Project Management & Organization department has been created early 2019 and wants to recruit a Junior Project Manager to help developing this new department by leading simultaneously transversal project linked to company’s strategy, organization and continuous improvement process.
Within the PMO department, you will integrate a team (2 persons), and work on all the phases of the project chain within a dedicated project method:
- Assist in the definition of the project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate with the other employees to meet the project requirements, deadlines and schedules throughout all the project phases
- Monitor and track project progress on a daily basis with weekly feedbacks to the top management and sponsors
- Lead daily and/or weekly stand-ups and/or meetings
- Manage and implement changes to the project scope and project Schedule
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials and/or sessions and other documents needed to enable the successful implementation of the target
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful points.
M2 – Business school / University / Project Management / Information System