KYC Coordinator - Compliance
Our client, an international Services Provider in Real Estate, is currently looking for a KYC Coordinator - Compliance. This person will be working directly with the Senior Associate, KYC & FATCA, Legal & Compliance. S/he will assist the Legal & Compliance team on the management of real estate investments' set up. S/he will be responsible for AML/KYC requests in relation to legal entities for various EU jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities of the KYC Coordinator which may include but will not be limited to:
* Assisting the company for opening bank account and KYC checks for all new acquisition in Real Estate;
* Assuring the communication with lawyers and notaries;
* Taking care of ongoing KYC requests
* Liaising with lenders' bank, counterparties, third party service providers;
* Providing ad hoc information to internal and external parties.
Education & Background:
* Background in Finance, Banking, Legal or similar;
* At least 3 years of experience in a AML/KYC role within the Luxembourgish finance industry;
* Accuracy, high attention to detail;
* Being able to anticipate, prioritise, follow up - excellent organisation skills;
* Totally fluent in English
* Excellent computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.