Legal Compliance Officer
Do you have you a relevant experience in compliance?
Do you have you a legal background?
Are you looking for a new challenge within an International Law firm in Luxembourg?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is a well-known international law firm based in Luxembourg and you will report to Compliance Manager.
* Develop, maintain and review policies for Compliance Program's general operation;
* Perform KYC files review and control;
* Advise local and international departments in compliance affairs;
* Prepare, review and maintain compliance policies and regulatory procedures up-to-date;
* Ensure the legal and regulatory watch;
* Formal backup and administrative support to the Compliance Manager;
* Participate to a unique ad hoc project.
* Master degree in law;
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position;
* Fluent in English and French are mandatory;
* Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
* High-quality driven, focused on details;
* Strong analytical and communication skills.
* A permanent contract;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* A salary and package linked to your background;
* Starting date: as soon as possible.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.