Legal Corporate Officer - Management Company - Luxembourg
Our client is a Management Company, based in the City Center of Luxembourg. They are looking for a Legal Corporate Officer. You will work within an experienced team. It is a permanent contract.
* Draft and redact the board's meeting minutes;
* Coordinate and organise meetings, boards, general meetings;
* Manage a client's portfolio;
* Update the corporate files in accordance with laws, minutes, registers or any relevant legal forms;
* Be the point of contact for stakeholders;
* Prepare the legal documentation;
* Monitor the files submitted to the relevant authorities and jurisdictions;
* Coordinate and review with internal teams, external lawyers, auditors, notaries and banks;
* Participate in ad-hoc projects;
* Participate in general legal assistance.
* A Master degree in Economics or Law;
* A minimum of 3 years' in a similar position;
* Knowledge of the Luxembourg corporate law, regulatory and tax framework;
* English and French are mandatory (written and spoken). Another European language will be an asset;
* Proactive, with strong analytical and communication skills.
* Working in a successful and established Management Company in Luxembourg;
* Working in an experienced team, in direct contact with the management;
* A salary and package linked to your background;
* Starting date: as soon as possible.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.