Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
As one of the world's leading investment banks, Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance business provides the full range of integrated investment banking products and services for large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies, hedge funds and financial sponsors.
We recognise that selecting the right investment banking partner is critical - especially in these challenging times. Clients need banking partners who are able to offer stability, insights and global reach. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high quality client solutions.
Our client offering includes comprehensive financial advisory - including both buyside and sellside Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and restructuring advisory - and capital raising services, underpinned by one of the world's largest and most successful debt and equity capital markets platforms, strong risk management and a global distribution network.
Deutsche Bank provides strategic advice over the full range of advisory services from a global platform with a strong presence in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific enabling us to complete innovative cross-border and regional transactions.
With special emphasis on the ability to initiate, finance and successfully complete complex transactions across product classes, our advisory teams provide innovative solutions for our clients based on advice by industry and product specialists.
* Constructing and updating profiles for each of the corporates that the Leveraged Debt Capital Markets (LDCM) Loan Portfolio has exposure to
* Gaining an understanding of the company, the capital structure and financial performance of the corporates
* Preparing and maintaining each of the excel models so that a standardised output demonstrating how the actual performance compares with the performance that was originally anticipated
* Examining and commenting on why deviations to expected performance occur rather than simply recording the deviations
* Contacting Credit and Leverage Loan origination teams as well as Leveraged Loan Portfolio teams
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience of financial analysis of corporates
Experience of financial modelling [Excel] and valuations [Discounted Cashflow]
* An analytical approach
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with corporate loan documentation (e.g. covenants and "baskets") would be desirable
* Drive and determination, a proactive approach is required
* A degree in Finance or equivalent
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.