Middle Officer - Bank
CDD 6 months
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Middle Officer. This person will be in charge of the execution of customers' payment and trading instructions. He/she will also handle and monitor customers' documentation.
Responsibilities of the Middle Officer:
* Assisting the bankers to solve ad-hoc issues and queries from clients;
* Working closely with the Front Office in order to maintain the daily contact with customers and that all documents are up-to-date and complete;
* Performing the day-to-day Middle Office activities;
* Ensuring the customer due diligence and ensure that they are compliant with the bank's policies and procedures;
* Liaising with the risk and compliance department on regulatory matters;
* Managing new account opening and account maintenance;
* Collecting information on clients' knowledge and experience in the investment field in order to allow the Bank to provide clients with adequate investment services, including reception, transmission and execution of trade orders and investment advices.
Education & Background:
* Bachelor Degree/BAC+3 in Economy, Finance, Business Management or similar;
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar role within a bank and with a focus on AML & KYC(Know Your Customer) FATCA/CRS…;
* Good knowledge about the banking legal framework;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Possess good communication skills;
* Be team player.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance;
* Start date: ASAP.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.