Risk Analyst - Bank
Italian & English
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Risk Analyst. This person will be in charge of analysing credit risk and controlling the regulatory risk framework. He/she will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer. The bank is located in the city center of Luxembourg.
Key responsibilities of the Risk Analyst which may include but will not be limited to:
* Analysing and monitoring the credit risks;
* Performing and monitoring the risk control;
* Drafting risk control reports (ICAAP/ILAAP);
* Contributing to the implementation of regulatory risk change;
* Supporting the Risk Management Department on Ad-hoc projects.
Education & Background of the Risk Analyst:
* Master's Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar;
* At least 3 of experience in a finance or risk management role within a bank or financial industry in Luxembourg;
* Good knowledge about the local banking environment and financial products;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for risk management (ILAAP, ICAAP...);
* Excellent command of Italian and English both written and verbal;
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
* Good adaptation and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.