Our client, a growing Management Company based in the Luxembourg City Centre, is currently looking for a Risk Manager. This is an ideal position for someone willing to develop his/her career and progression within an UCITS & AIFM (Private Equity / Private Debt) management company.
Key responsibilities of the Risk Manager may include but will not be limited to:
* Assuring the follow up and the analyses of risk (Market Risk, Credit Risk and Counterparty Risk) for all assets under management;
* Analysis and reporting of risk monitoring and risk effectiveness procedures for the use of senior management, clients;
* Performing stress test scenarios;
* Ensuring that all processes undertaken are in line with the applicable law and the company's policies and procedures;
* Developing VBA algorithm for complementary risks files;
* Improving the automatization of calculations processes in order to assure their compliance with regulation;
* Creating reports via Access;
* Liaising with internal Middle Office & Compliance department as well as external services providers for risk management issues.
Education & Background:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Economy, Finance, Mathematics, Statistic or similar;
* At least 4 years of experience in the risk management field within the financial industry;
* Good knowledge about UCITS & Private Equity and Real Estate asset classes;
* Strong knowledge of the European and Luxembourg regulatory environment and of the alternative investment funds business (and related risks);
* Excellent command of English & French, both written;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills (Excel, VBA, SQL);
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic;
* Excellent analytical, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
#job #Luxembourg #ManagementCompany #Funds #Fund #UCITS #AIF #PrivateEquity #PE #RealEstate #RE #Risk #MarketRisk #Control #Oversight #English #French #Finance #Monitoring #Mathematic #Bloomberg #Finance
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.