Real Estate Risk Officer - Asset Management Company
Do you have a proved experience in Real Estate Risk Management?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a new corporate culture?
Do you want to join an international group, a renowned institution?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you!
Our client is an Asset Management company, based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a candidate who will be quickly operational and able to work independently. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for an experimented Risk Officer, specialised within the Real Estate funds area.
You will report directly to the Head of Risk & Compliance departments. The role offers significant exposure across all Real Estate Risk Asset Management disciplines.
* Identifying, profiling and evaluating of Real Estate risks;
* Risk mapping, governance (Risk appetite, reporting lines) and valuation's risk analysis;
* Reviewing funds' risk profiles and calibrate the risk limits;
* Monitoring and controlling the adequacy and effectiveness of the company's risk management policy;
* Reporting the risks to any relevant Real Estate stakeholders (Investors, Boards, Directors, Auditors, Portfolio Managers,…);
* Applying the appropriate Due Diligence and Compliance;
* Participating to committees and reporting to the Risk & Compliance departments;
* Participating in ad-hoc Real Estate's company projects.
* A Master degree (ideally in Finance, Legal or economics);
* A minimum of 3 years' in a similar position. An experience within a Real Estate Asset Manager will be an asset;
* Excellent technical and theoretical knowledge of Real Estate risk management theme areas;
* Perfect knowledge of UCITS and AIFMD's regulations;
* English and French are mandatory; Another European language is an asset;
* Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
* Proactive, independent, self-organised with strong analytical skills.
* Working in a successful and established Asset Management Institution in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Skills development in an expert team;
* A salary and package linked to your background.
Keywords: Risk | AIFMD | Funds |Modelling|Real Estate| Compliance|Asset Management|Luxembourg
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.