21 October District de Luxembourg, Luxembourg Perm €60000 - €105000 per annum + + competitive bonus + fringe benefits
Sales Manager/Business Developer - Belgian Market - Life Insurance
My client, a Luxembourgish life insurance company, is currently expanding its activities on the Belgian market.
Therefore, they are looking for an Experienced Sales/Business Developer who will succeed in Partners' acquisition (large brokers) and will build long-term relationships through all of Belgium.
The aim is to promote a digital and ESG oriented solution (branch 23) for the HNWI & mass-affluent markets.
* Developing, animating and managing new partners (main brokers and other channels) as well as the existing network
* Training of new partners on the products as well as the company's values and methodology
* Update the network on new products, tax & legal changes
* Guiding/backing the partners on important cases
* Participating in the preparation of commercial and marketing documents
* Achieving profitability objectives on new business.
* Achieving portfolio stability objectives.
* Monitoring the evolution of the business (types of networks, types of products) and the adequacy between the realized performances and the planned budgets.
* At very least a first experience of 5 years in the life insurance sector (with action field in Belgium)
* Existing Broker network
* Native level in Dutch and fluency in French, good command in English
* Partner/Client & Results oriented
* Digitally oriented
* Proven track record as products and services advisor
* Strong negotiation skills
* Competitive salary
* Possibility to work partially in LU & BE
* Competitive uncapped commissions scheme
* Company car
So if you are able to work independently as well as a member of a team, that you demonstrate excellent communication and that you want to work in a very stable company, what are you waiting to apply?
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications, do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
The successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.