Senior Client Relationship Manager - Financial Company - Luxembourg
Do you have a proven experience within a fiduciary in a similar role?
Are you fluent in Italian, English and French?
Are you looking for a new challenge and join an international group?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is a financial company, based in the city centre of Luxembourg. They are looking for a Senior Client Relationship Manager. You will work within an experienced team of eight people and report directly to the Director.
* Support and assist clients for companies incorporation, capital increase, liquidation and control of the accounts;
* Be the point of contact for all stakeholders (portfolio managers, banks, professionals);
* Monitor and develop a sustainable high quality customer service in all regards. Specifically ensure the delivery and client query handling, occurs in a manner that fully meets the clients' expectations;
* Ensure business is conducted in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations (KYC, FATCA, CRS, AML);
* Advise clients regarding companies and funds incorporation, board composition and structures;
* Draft and redact the board's meeting minutes;
* A Master degree in Economics or Law;
* A minimum of 4 years' in a similar position. Local fiduciary-experience is seen as a big asset;
* Knowledge of the Luxembourg corporate law, regulatory and tax framework;
* Italian, English and French are mandatory (written and spoken);
* Proactive, with strong analytical and communication skills.
* Working in a successful and established financial company in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Working in an experienced team, in direct contact with the management;
* A salary and package linked to your background;
* Starting date: as soon as possible.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.