Senior Client Relationship Manager
International Corporate Bank
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Senior Client Relationship Manager. This person will be responsible for managing the relationship with existing clients and developing a new portfolio of European clients. He/she will be working within a team of several people. The bank is located in the city center of Luxembourg.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Client Relationship Manager which may include but will not be limited to:
* Maintaining and developing the Corporate Client Relationship;
* Promoting the bank's corporate products on the market;
* Liaising with other branches of the group to improve the bank's development;
* Communicating on a regular basis with financial institutions in order to increase the corporate banking products;
* Analysing new corporate banking products and introducing them to the bank;
* Performing due diligence.
Education & Background of the Senior Client Relationship Manager:
* Master's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar;
* At least 8 years of experience in corporate banking business acting as Relationship Manager in Luxembourg;
* Good knowledge about the local corporate banking environment and financial products;
* Excellent command in English both written and verbal as well as a good command of German or French;
* Good relevant computer skills (MS Office, Bloomberg…);
* Good negotiation and communication skills.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.