Senior Compliance Officer (M/F)
Our client, an in house Management Company, is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer. This person will be working within a team and report directly to the MLRO. She/he will ensure that the company is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations (Anti-Money Laundering, Know-Your-Customer, Counter Terrorist Financing … etc.).
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Ensuring compliance controls on AML and CTF for the Management Company activities;
* Reviewing the compliance risk management and collaborating with others department;
* Performing the Company's compliance monitoring program;
* Managing high risk and PEP annual review;
* Advising on cross-border rules and compliance review;
* Assuring the compliance oversight of AML & KYC on delegated activities;
* Being in charge or AML/CTF reviews and due diligences on the distribution network;
* Providing advice and trainings to the Management and to the staff on compliance/legal related matters;
* Maintaining internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws & regulations and up-to-date;
* Ensuring that all policies and procedures are properly implemented and fulfilled;
* Drafting compliance reports and communicating with the senior management and the Board of Directors.
Education & Background of the Senior Compliance Officer:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance or similar;
* At least 10 to 15 years of experience as Compliance Officer specialised in AML/CTF within the fund industry;
* Good knowledge about the legal requirements for Luxembourg funds (UCITS/AIFMD) and funds distribution cross-border;
* Deep knowledge of the operational processes linked to management company and distribution activities;
* Excellent command of English & French, both written and verbal;
* Strong organizational and computer skills;
* Being team player and having an entrepreneurial mind set;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.