New 13 January District de Luxembourg, Luxembourg Perm €80000 - €120000 per annum + + fringe benefits
Senior Portfolio Analyst (M/F) - Luxembourgish Group
My client, a leading Luxembourgish group, recently created a new position of Senior Portfolio Analyst to strengthen a team of professionals.
* You will be in charge of collecting information, documentation and report used for the Investments portfolio follow-up;
* You will be in charge of comparative studies and interpreting the portfolio's valuation (companies, funds, financial assets) in order to analyst their performance and evolution;
* You will be making informed recommendations: based on financial studies; results will be clearly introduced and claimed; important information and their consequences will be underlined in order to provide the best advice possible;
* You will collect detailed, up-to-date information about the economy and financial markets.
* Proven solid experience in a similar role for at very least 5 years ideally involved in Private Equity; Real Estate & Debt;
* Fluency in French & English
* Master's degree in Economy or Finance or Commercial/Financial engineering;
* Thorough financial knowledge: analysis and interpretation of balance sheets, financial accounts and ad-hoc accounting & financial records;
* Strong knowledge in accounting standards as well as corporate legal issues;
* Proactive combined with excellent active listening with an analytical & synthetic mind;
* Ability to build and effectively manage stakeholder relationships by being clear, precise and meticulous.
Does this opportunity interest you? Contact me directly for further information or for your application.
If this opportunity doesn't correspond to your abilities, expectations and/or qualifications do not hesitate to forward this proposition to your relatives, friends or (ex) colleagues.
ONLY the selected applications will be contacted during the next two weeks. We guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.