Senior Risk Officer - Asset Management Company
Do you have a proved experience within the fund risk area?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a new corporate culture?
Do you want to join an international group, a renowned institution?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Our client is an Asset Management company, based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a candidate who will be quickly operational and able to work independently. In order to strengthen their team, they are looking for an experimented Senior Risk Officer.
You will report directly to the Head of Risk. The role offers significant exposure across all risk Asset Management disciplines.
* Developing the fund risk management frameworks;
* Monitoring risk parameters against established limits, researching and escalating breaches;
* Designing and implementing the Risk Management Policy and Procedures for Luxembourg funds;
* Implementing controls to ensure the compliance with funds regulatory requirements;
* Controlling investment restrictions and performing due diligence;
* Reviewing fund risk profiles and calibrating risk limits;
* Providing report on risk monitoring results to the risk committees and boards;
* Following industry developments in risk management;
* Leading/participating in ad-hoc projects and working in groups on risk related matters.
* A Master degree (ideally in Finance, economics or mathematics);
* A minimum of 5 years' in a similar position. An experience in Asset Management is required;
* Excellent understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for risk areas, including a good knowledge of UCITS and AIFMD;
* English is mandatory; Another EU language will be an asset;
* Microsoft Office tools' mastery;
* Proactive, with strong analytical skills.
* Working in a successful and established Asset Management Institution in Luxembourg;
* A permanent contract;
* Skills development in an expert team;
* A salary and package linked to your background.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.