Treasury Controller - Real Estate
Real Estate Investment Fund
Do you want to join a fast-growing international group? Do you have a first experience in controlling/treasury? Do you speak fluently English?
If you can answer "YES" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity is suitable for you.
Our client is a North-American Real Estate investment company managing properties worldwide with more than $50 billion of AUM. The Luxemburgish team presents an interesting and challenging working-environment with opportunities of internal and international evolution.
Due to their growing activity, they are currently looking to bring on-board a Treasury Controller in Real Estate.
Your responsibilities as Treasury Controller (Real Estate):
* To review financial modelling aspects;
* To fulfil intercompany reconciliations;
* To perform periodic reports to board meetings;
* To monitor budget & forecast activities;
* To follow-up financial records of acquisition/disposal mechanisms;
* To liaise & support internal teams & third parties.
Your profile as Treasury Controller (Real Estate):
* Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting/Treasury; a previous experience in Real Estate is considered as an asset.
* Knowledges in Lux-GAAP/US-GAAP or IFRS;
* Fluent in English; any other language is an added value;
* Good communication and analytical skills;
* Team player, organised and proactive.
What will you get as Treasury Controller (Real Estate)?
* Market conform salary;
* 30 days of holidays;
* Convenient location in Luxembourg city;
* Challenging and friendly working environment;
* Evolution possibilities within the group.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.