Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Avis
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we offer. That's why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that's constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and precise is critical - and this is exactly the culture of our Finance group.
There are Finance teams dedicated to each of the Bank's core banking divisions, as well as Group Tax, Group Finance, Treasury and Investor Relations. Together, we oversee all financial details of Deutsche Bank, globally.
Join us and you'll be able to add real value as a business partner. Of course, we provide accurate and timely financial information. We also provide high-quality advice and analysis to our businesses and infrastructure functions, measuring and analyzing performance and identifying areas to drive innovative change. This is a strategic group, where we look to control costs, limit risk and strengthen our decision-making process.
* Partnering with treasury markets business to understand and implement change across a number of objectives
* Developing expertise in treasury markets functions and to drive business analysis reviews
* Working with a wide spectrum of stakeholders across treasury, regulatory, finance and technology
* Holding to account delivery teams across the organization including the IT elements of delivery
* Establishing and supporting the production of all programme artefacts and governance routines
* Communicating business problems concisely to a technical audience, and convey technical problems to everyone else
* Focusing on tracking of deliverables and solving roadblocks
* Expressing qualitative and quantitative outcomes and translating to business impact
* Performing in high pressure situations with multiple stakeholders and competing demands
* Breaking down complex problems through self-guided research within a large organization
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experienced business analyst with direct work experience delivering in market or Treasury market based areas
* Strong knowledge of the securitization process, and business model (European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) framework)
* Past experience with setup for new securitization portfolio
* Strong analytical background and attention to detail and ability to create business documentation
* Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge at a variety of levels.
* Experience of working with offshore IT teams.
* High attention to detail, well organised and capable of handling multiple objectives and stakeholders
* Strong skills with Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and similar tool sets
* Extensive experience in preparing reports and presenting in a wide range of settings
* Positive energy and attitude to solve problems, figure things out and execute
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.