★★★★★ 113 Reviews
NATIXIS INVESTMENT MANAGERS lNTERNATIONAL (headquarters in Paris, Boston and London) is the international development platform for the investment management activity of the Natixis Group, one of the world's leading asset management firms. It offers the strategies and investment products managed by investment specialists in Europe, the U.S. and Asia to institutional investors and financial intermediaries around the world.
Based on Luxemburg, the candidate, reporting to the Head of Operations of KFL/KFL2, will have as his/her main activities:
- Preparing the periodic treasury report and analysing the cash flows of main activities of the company : cash-pooling and loans activity and Seed Money investments in NGAM Funds
- Monitoring the Net Asset Value of the Fund and developing additional financial control tools;
- Monitoring a macro-hedging strategy which is aiming to cover the volatility of the listed seed money portfolio in order to limit the PnL impact on the Holding company NGAM;
- Contributing to the review of the annual and semi-annual accounts IFRS and LuxGAAP in collaboration with the accountant and liaising with auditors;
- Contributing to prepare and input consolidation journal entries in SAP Business Object (Consolidation Software of NGAM) on a monthly basis in relation with the IFRS Management Account prepared by the accountant
- Building up KFL/KFL2 forecasts and populating figures into SAP Business Object;
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of the company;
- Supporting the internal controls and procedures of the Finance Area.
Educational Background : Strong academic record from a Business School or a University with a specialization in Finance, Audit and/or Accounting.
Experience : experience (internships included) in Audit and/or Accounting is a plus.
Skills required :
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to analyse and control accounting reports (general ledger and trial balance)
- Strong focus on detail
- Hardworking and motivated to deliver a high quality product (reports, presentations, etc?)
Languages : Fluency in English and French.