★★★★★ 113 Avis
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne.
Natixis IM is responsible for cross-border asset gathering for its investment management affiliates around the world. This is achieved by marketing and distributing the expertise of our affiliates to investors via a network of business development units around the world.
The International Marketing team is part of the International Sales and Marketing organisation. The Institutional Marketing team is responsible supports the asset gathering and asset retention efforts of the institutional sales channels, in particular across all the liquid and illiquid alternative asset classes. The Institutional Marketing team is also responsible for developing and maintaining marketing materials for a range of funds and strategies, again with a focus on alternative.
The VIE role will provide plenty of opportunities to get involved with a wide range of marketing projects in a growing asset management organization.
Your main mission : Assist the Head of Institutional Marketing with projects specifically addressing the institutional channel :
- Be part of the leadership website ("The HUB") management ;
- Participate in promoting the activity via global email campaigns and third-parties initiatives ;
- Produce alternatives marketing kit production especially fund and strategy marketing documents and coss-affiliates capabilities presentations (channel, asset classes, specific topic).
You have an University degree preferably with a focus on Business, Finance and/or Marketing.
- Some work experience preferably in an international environment, ideally in asset management ;
- Genuine interest for investment topics ;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and time management skills essential ;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English ;
- You are a real team player, and a client focused individual ;
- You possess the ability to work independently, be a self- starter and results.
The V.I.E program enables French companies to send a young person between 18 and 28 years of age on a working assignment abroad for a flexible period of 6 to 24 months, which can be renewed once within a 2-year period. It is open to young French and European candidates.