Controlling / Treasury
Controlling / Treasury
The IT department wants to recruit a Business Analyst to design new services and features in order to develop the company’s business.
Within the « IT / Business Analyst » department, in a team of 5 people (1 manager, 3 permanent contracts and 1 trainee), you will be in charge of the functional evolution of Fund Channel’s information system according to the needs specified by our clients and end-users, and of maintaining a high level of quality and performance.
This mission has received the “Coup de Coeur” award for the Grand Prix VIE 2019 in Luxembourg (see https://lu.ambafrance.org/Grand-Prix-VIE-Luxembourg-2019-La-communaute-des-affaires-franco).
The main mission will be to deal with the functional evolution of our information system.
You will work on several phases of the project chain within an agile environment:
- Analyze and understand business needs, both for internal users and external clients
- Design functional solutions answering the needs and integrating business risks
- Write detailed functional requirements with user stories, according to the solutions validated by product owners
- Estimate with the technical architects the costs and the timeline for the implementation of the requirements
- Follow the developers through the sprints to ease the implementation
- Test and validate the release delivered by the developers
- Manage the end-users tests and go-live of the release
- Train end-users and write user guides about the release
- Through the whole project chain, work with the product owner and different stakeholders to ensure the release will match the business needs for our clients or end-users.
You will be a key player in the success of the projects that you will lead from start to finish.
An additional mission will be to maintain a high level of quality and performance on the actual information system:
- Be an expert on the parts of the information system that you will master to solve problems and answer the questions of the business support team
- Work on global thinking linked to business problems in the information system and determine pragmatic and coherent solutions
BAC+5 / M2 – Business school / University / Engineering school